[Samba] Migrate and Update (Samba 4.1 ADDC to Samba Latest Version on different Server).

Juan Ignacio juan.ignacio.pazos at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 03:58:43 UTC 2022

Sorry, i didnt want to ignore you Rowland.

I had understood that you wanted me to update to the latest version of debian.

It's no problem for me to do a clean install with Debian Bullseye and
the latest version of samba in the repositories.

I also feel that it is the best I can do.

If I can install samba 4.16 from the repositories it will be what I
will do without a doubt.

The topic will be.. how do I migrate the entire scheme from samba 4.1
to 4.16 on the new server.

I'll let you know tomorrow when the installation is ready and if you
can help me to migrate.

I appreciate all the help and i apologize if I couldn't understand something.