[Samba] Strange issue with Samba+CTDB+SELinux+GlusterFS

Martin Schwenke martin at meltin.net
Thu Nov 17 10:42:55 UTC 2022

Hi Leszek,

On Thu, 17 Nov 2022 10:25:42 +0100, Leszek Szczepanowski
<twinsen at mspanc.net> wrote:

> Martin - shall I deliver some more logs here? Would you be so kind and open
> a bug, as I'm not too familiar with reporting such bugs, please?

Unfortunately it doesn't make sense for me to be an intermediary here.
I don't use CentOS Stream 9, so I wouldn't be able to provide extra
information or test fixes, if asked.

Reporting bugs and providing extra information is a skill worth
learning as a user of FOSS, including Linux distributions.  This way
you help to improve the software you use...

peace & happiness,
martin