[Samba] Migrate and Update (Samba 4.1 ADDC to Samba Latest Version on different Server).

Juan Ignacio juan.ignacio.pazos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 17:21:38 UTC 2022

Thx for your fast reply Rowland.

About, " I would normally suggest you keep upgrading the distro to Bullseye
(11),
but in your case, I would pause here.
"
Will try to update up to bullseye dont have nothing to lose right now.

I'm going to inform you after the upgrade is complete so I can start to do
what you suggested.

Thx in advance.