[Samba] mjt ubuntu samba packages has been updated with current samba releases

Michael Tokarev mjt at tls.msk.ru
Tue Nov 15 17:52:31 UTC 2022

Hi!

I've updated the ubuntu samba packages at

  http://www.corpit.ru/mjt/packages/samba/

to the current releases.  Although this security issue does not affect
amd64 platform (it affects 32bit systems only), the packages are there
anyway.

I changed the layout of the repository just a bit, to shorten the paths
(ubuntu-22.04-jammy/samba-4.16 => jammy/samba-4.16).  Old names will work
still (using compat symlinks) but I plan to remove them in the future.

I also plan to provide builds for Bullseye, the same 4.16 and 4.17
assortment as for Ubuntu versions.  In bullseye/samba-4.16/ and
bullseye/samba-4.17/, exactly as with Ubuntu.  Dunno how useful these
would be, time will tell.

Thanks,

/mjt