[Samba] Replication between Samba DCs (on different sites)?

Michael Tokarev mjt at tls.msk.ru
Mon Nov 14 17:39:00 UTC 2022

14.11.2022 19:48, Michael Tokarev via samba wrote:
..
> I'm trying to create another VM, with a 3rd DC, to see if having a
> DC in the same site will help...

So, I created a second DC on the same Site as our first DC.  And
it instantly enabled and activated replication, samba-tool drs showrepl
shows active connections between the two DCs, and changes made on one
of the DCs becomes immediately visible on the other.

But the replication between two DCs in diferent sites does not seem to
be enabled.  What is the way to enable it?

Unless I'm wrong and the issue is somewhere else..

Thanks,

/mjt