[Samba] Login from any workstation

Stefan Kania stefan at kania-online.de
Sun Nov 13 08:39:42 UTC 2022

Authentication is no problem, just join the PC to the domain and
configure the login for your distribution, depending on your
windowmanager.For the home-dir you can use pam_mount. All settings for a
user is located in $HOME so if you mount $HOME from a Server the user
always has his own $HOME on any PC.