[Samba] IO report error when use samba in HA

jie wang yjxxtd12 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 12:08:26 UTC 2022

Thanks the reply, I set network.ping.timeout to 10, but it does not
work. Following are my volume's parameters, did I need to change other
parameter ?

gluster> volume info
Volume Name: tank
Type: Distribute
Volume ID: 6ab518a2-08c1-4456-af1b-31a47926d246
Snapshot Count: 0
Number of Bricks: 3
Transport-type: tcp
Bricks: