[Samba] "Check Names" only supported on single subnet

Matthew Kern mkern at alconconstruction.com
Thu May 26 19:23:42 UTC 2022

...of course, I work on this all day and figure it out just *after* I post
on the mailing list. Issue was actually new rules I just rolled out on the
endpoints (Windows built-in firewall) related to File and Printer Sharing -
reverting those changes leaves everything in a working state again. I just
wasn't thinking of those changes as potentially breaking.

Issue is not related to Samba - please ignore!

Thanks,
-Matthew Kern