[Samba] Samba video streaming problem

Rowland Penny rpenny at samba.org
Wed May 25 16:55:19 UTC 2022

On Wed, 2022-05-25 at 23:07 +0700, Budi Janto via samba wrote:

> > > Here we samba.pcap already uploaded: https://file.io/cpHbZFDu6Kwg
> >
> > I just get 'The transfer you requested has been deleted.'
> >
> > Rowland
>
> Would you mind giving me a more detailed explanation with the notice
> above? Is it possible this is a network device failure e.g. switch
> or
> ethernet?

I just click on the link you provided and I end up on:
https://www.file.io/deleted/

There is 'file.io' on the top line, there is a box marked 'Deleted' on
the left and a bigger box on the right with 'YOUR Ad Here' in it.

There is slightly more but it isn't relevant, I cannot see your upload.

My network is fully functional, there is nothing wrong with anything at
my end, as far as I can see.

Rowland