[Samba] ctdb [high hopcount 1359100196 dbid:locking.tdb]

Martin Schwenke martin at meltin.net
Mon May 16 10:26:55 UTC 2022

On Sat, 14 May 2022 20:38:36 +0800, hhhaaa hhhaaa via samba
<samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

>   I watched but couldn't solve the problem.we only have one client,it run
> fastcopy business,and there are no performance issues.
>  https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/CTDB_Performance
>
> environment:
>    nodes:4
>    ctdb:4.10.16
>    os:centos7.6
> Crazy printing "high hopcount 1359100196 dbid:locking.tdb" every day .

It is likely that you are running out of memory.  Please see this
thread:

  https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2021-October/237784.html

Please also note that CTDB 4.10.16 is very old and may contain bugs
that have been fixed in more recent versions.

peace & happiness,
martin