[Samba] Debian Bullseye samba 4.16.1 online (amd64/arm64/armhf/i386)

Michael Tokarev mjt at tls.msk.ru
Fri May 13 08:50:50 UTC 2022

12.05.2022 17:19, L. van Belle via samba wrote:
> Hai,
>
> As mentioned and later then normal.. Finaly there..
> Samba 4.16.1 is on my repo for debian Bullseye.
> You have choice these days, since the packages are now up2date
>
> If you need profiling-data and/or Gnome tracker support.
> Then you use my repo  *( https supported).

Hi Louis!

Thank you for the good work!

What does the profiling data gives us?

Also, the tracker thing, -- what it is, and what it gives us?
Is it --enable-spotlight?

In another email, you wrote:

 > Few packages where in my test repo and that resulted in a version numberein conflict
 > and this also applied to the official backport packages.

Which conflict is that?  There should not be more conflicts
in current bpo11 in bullseye-backports.

Samba 4.16.1+dfsg-4 landed in bullseye-backports today too,
I waited for it to migrate from unstable to testing before
uploading actual bpo11 version.  There was a backport of the
previous release already (4.16.1+dfsg-3) but that one had 2
issues which I had to fix.

Thanks!

/mjt