[Samba] Problem with Samba 3 with Samba 4 AD-DC

Joní Kremer joni.xpto at gmail.com
Fri May 6 19:13:35 UTC 2022

 Yes...
I want to integrate my samba server 4.7.6 with my samba server 4.x.x.x
AD-DC...This server is a Domain Controller...
How do I do this?
For example my samba users...which are few are all...on the Samba server
4.7.6 All?
In samba 4.x.x.x AD-DC has nothing!! It's all on the other server. How
could I do this?
I have about 40 Windows machines that normally access samba 4.7.6 shares
Did you understand my scenario?
I want my samba 4.x.x.x AD-DC to have control of the samba 4.7.6 server..
Like a domain member controller maybe..
.I don't know!
I'm waiting... sds Joni