[Samba] Samba 4 AD member loose membership after DC reboot

Frank frank at si.ct.upc.edu
Thu Mar 31 09:56:07 UTC 2022

Hi there,

we have a Samba 4 AD installation with one DC and two members.

All of them are ubuntu 20.04 with samba 4.13

The thing is when DC is rebooted, it seems members loose its membership,
and the only way to recover it is to reboot the member.

In the wrong state, we get the following in members:

# net ads testjoin
ads_connect: No logon servers are currently available to service the
logon request.
Join to doman is not valid: No logon servers are currently available to
service the logon request.

After member reboot, "testjoin" shows membership recovered:

# net ads testjoin
Join is OK.

We suspect it has to do with some winbind parameter.

Any help on this would be welcome.

--
Francesc Bassas Serramià
Serveis Informàtics Campus Terrassa

--
Aquest missatge ha estat escanejat per trobar-hi virus i
contingut perillós per MailScanner i es