[Samba] Samba 4.13 AD: How to Change Default Computer OU?

Mike Ruebner samba at machichemicals.com
Wed Mar 30 04:13:13 UTC 2022

Thanks for your response. Much appreciated. I am aware of the samba-tool option, but that's, for lack of better words, after the fact. 'Off the bat' meaning that a newly joined workstation should automatically end up in the 'Machines' OU instead of the default 'Computers' OU. In Windows speak, I would be able to achive this with the 'redircmp' PowerShell command.

Bests, Mike