[Samba] Benefits of CTDB in a Active/Active cluster managed by Pacemaker

Alexx Bull a.bull at opendrives.com
Wed Mar 23 17:46:19 UTC 2022

Hi,

I’m considering a situation where I’ll have nodes providing SMB exports in
an Active/Active cluster managed by Pacemaker. Because my setup may require
a configuration not (easily) supported by CTDB, I’m considering excluding
it. In this event, I wanted to know if there are any critical issues (i.e:
data inconsistency) that CTDB solves that should make it a requirement for
my setup or if CTDB is more like a bonus?

-Alexx

--
*
<https://opendrives.ac-page.com/nabshow2022?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nab022&utm_content=bookameeting>