[Samba] Debian Buster and Ubuntu Focal samba 4.15.6 are online

Michael Tokarev mjt at tls.msk.ru
Mon Mar 21 08:33:49 UTC 2022

16.03.2022 18:21, L. van Belle via samba wrote:
> Hai,
>
> I've updated the repo with 4.15.6..
> Bullseye is a bit delayed.. The enter didnt hit the keyboard and i just
> noticed that..
> So .. Its building now, these will be online tomorrow.

Hi!

Currently, the samba team in Debian wants some help in maintaining the
package.  See https://bugs.debian.org/814382

I wonder if we can help here to provide actual version of samba *within*
the regular Debian archives...

I'm a long-time debian developer, and a long-time samba user too, but
I know right to nothing about samba internals and its packaging nuances.
And the package is quite large and complex.

What do you think?

Thanks,

/mjt