[Samba] SAMBA4 AD DC and Windows 11

L. van Belle belle at samba.org
Mon Mar 21 07:56:04 UTC 2022

Yes,

Im 70& on windows 11 now but, dont, thats my advice..
I suggest you very carefully test everything and test printing first.
Thats where im encountering problems.

W11 Type 4 only drivers.
W10 Type 3 and 4.

If you upgrade to W10 to W11, yes, your printer drivers will work.
If you install a clean W11, well. Good luck, if not fixed it yet.
Same for a new user, but thats a problem with windows itself.
Also, some policies are different.
My collega did these upgrades while i was away.

Greetz,

Louis