[Samba] Winbind Map

Anderson Sampaio Mello anderson.sampaio.mello at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 02:21:00 UTC 2022

Hi Rowland.
Thanks for the answer

The command I type is wbinfo --group-info name-group, example:
wbinfo --group-info administrators
Output:
DOMAIN\administrators:x:3000024

But when I inform the BUILTIN before, the mapping appears, for example:
wbinfo --group-info BUILTIN\\administrators
Output:
BUILTIN\administrators:x:3000000

The server has samba version 4.15.4 installed in the ADDC server role.