[Samba] samba_dnsupdate error - TKEY is unacceptable

greg at theschaubs.com greg at theschaubs.com
Sat Mar 12 20:27:03 UTC 2022

Hi Rowland,

Not sure if it's the most interesting because that is the one I forgot, and
therefore forgot to check when configuring the DC.  Whatever the case, you
sniffed it out:  I had my nameserver order reversed.  I probably copied it
from the other DC and forgot to reverse them.

All working fine now.  Thanks so much for your help.

...Greg