[Samba] Administrator Delegation

Christian Naumer cn at brain-biotech.de
Wed Mar 9 12:36:07 UTC 2022

Hi you all,
have any of you set the flag "This account is sensitive and cannot be
delegated" for the domain administrator in a Samba AD?

If I do that. I can not "kinit" as Administrator on a Linux host and I
can not log on to a Windows Workstation with that account. Also RunsAs
this user does not work anymore.

How do the people on the list handle the recommendation thta this hsould
be set for the Domain Administrator?

Regards

Christian

--
Dr. Christian Naumer
Vice President

BRAIN Biotech AG
Darmstaedter Str. 34-36, D-64673 Zwingenberg
e-mail cn at brain-biotech.com, homepage www.brain-biotech.com
phone +49-6251-9331-30 / fax +49-6251-9331-11

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Zwingenberg/Bergstrasse
Registergericht AG Darmstadt, HRB 24758
Vorstand: Adriaan Moelker (Vorstandsvorsitzender),
Lukas Linnig
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Georg Kellinghusen