[Samba] Internal DNS entries not created on Domain join of Windows computer, but with Linux it works!?

Jakob Curdes jc at info-systems.de
Thu Mar 3 07:25:07 UTC 2022

Hello all, hello Patrick,

I never had problems with that mechanism in other installations. Might
it be worth wile to try a provisioning with external DNS / BIND instead?
This is a larger production setup so I am reluctant to start with an
error condition that is not unserstood well. We are using samba 4.15,
might the previous version change something?

Thanks and best regards, Jakob

--
Jakob Curdes

Anschrift

iS information systems oHG

Postfach 3011
26020 Oldenburg
Tel.: (0)441 - 92 31 99 0
Fax: (0)441 - 92 31 99 99

Sitz

Donnerschweer Str. 89-91
D 26123 Oldenburg

Web: www.info-systems.de <https://www.info-systems.de>

Firmierung und Handelsregisterangaben finden Sie unter diesem Link:
Firmendaten <https://www.info-systems.de/legal/>