[Samba] Multichannel and RSS Not Detected

Chris Dos chris at chrisdos.com
Sat Jun 25 15:55:13 UTC 2022

Upgrading to the Debian 5.16 did not help.  I did not try the  aio_pthread as
they said it would not work.

It's strange Samba is not debugging why Multi Channel is not working.  Only
thing I see in the logs is that the option is enabled:
server multi channel support = yes
Is there any kind of logging options that I'm missing that will provide me
with what is going on?

    Chris