[Samba] GPO on a DC

samba-ml-en samba-ml-en at protonmail.com
Fri Jun 24 19:20:02 UTC 2022

Works the same, I suppose, I tried to find some documentation about -Y, but could not find, still it works without the -Y GSSAPI if you have a ticket, and not without. But yes -Y GSSAPI is more specific, so thank you sir!

kdestroy
echo $(ldapsearch -b "CN=user-Display,CN=409,CN=DisplaySpecifiers,CN=Configuration,DC=ad2,DC=domain,DC=eu" -H ldap://localhost | grep adminContextMenu | cut -f 2 -d ":" | cut -f 1 -d ",")
SASL/GSS-SPNEGO authentication started
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind: Local error (-2)
        additional info: SASL(-1): generic failure: GSSAPI Error: No credentials were supplied, or the credentials were unavailable or inaccessible (SPNEGO cannot find mechanisms to negotiate)