[Samba] Azure AD Sync not working

Arthur Toussaint arthur.toussaint at wandercraft.eu
Thu Jun 23 09:03:00 UTC 2022

Hi,

I'm trying to sync my local samba AD to azure AD, but I'm running into an issue with password hash synchronization.
The users sync task works well,but the password hash sync task is always marked "Active" on the interface but never finishes
I'm following this guide : [ https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Azure_AD_Sync | https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Azure_AD_Sync ] with samba 4.13.13
Does someone have any pointers on where and what to do to diagnose the issue, I'm not seeing any logs
Also, I'm not sure anyone has managed to sync passwords, so even a "Password sync works for me" answer would be a huge help.

Thanks a lot
Arthur