[Samba] GPO on a DC

samba-ml-en samba-ml-en at protonmail.com
Tue Jun 21 17:16:40 UTC 2022

hello David,

I am a bit at odds with it. I looked at the link, sorry I am not a big expert at samba and Linux in general. So I clone the repo (git clone ....) and then after ? The page does not explain much about how to install it nor how to configure it. I am not so much after user policies since it is a GPO for DCs

Eric