[Samba] Updated samba 4.16.2 RPM build tools at https://github.com/nkadel/samba4repo

vincent at cojot.name vincent at cojot.name
Sun Jun 19 10:42:48 UTC 2022

Also, it's in the EPEL8 FAQ and the way to get the missing package in
RHEL8 is documented there:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/FAQ#RHEL_8_has_binaries_in_the_release,_but_is_missing_some_corresponding_-devel_package._How_do_I_build_a_package_that_needs_that_missing_-devel_package?

Regards,

Vincent

Vincent S. Cojot, Computer Engineering. STEP project. _.,-*~'`^`'~*-,._.,-*~
Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal, Comite Micro-Informatique. _.,-*~'`^`'~*-,.
Linux Xview/OpenLook resources page _.,-*~'`^`'~*-,._.,-*~'`^`'~*-,._.,-*~'
http://step.polymtl.ca/~coyote  _.,-*~'`^`'~*-,._ coyote at NOSPAM4cojot.name

They cannot scare me with their empty spaces
Between stars - on stars where no human race is
I have it in me so much nearer home
To scare myself with my own desert places.       - Robert Frost