[Samba] Debian Bullseye samba 4.16.1 online (amd64/arm64/armhf/i386)

L. van Belle belle at samba.org
Fri Jun 17 09:49:57 UTC 2022

Hai Kees,

No, this is correct. You need to have the backports repo enable.
the version I currenlty build used backports for the build depends.

I might/will change this, I need to workout a better pinning setup, al
l needed packages for samba must get pin : 500  to make the installs more
easy.

An other option is, I sync the backported packages to my own repo and that
also
makes the installs more easy again.

If someone knows a setup that an sync "per package", im all ears.

Greetz,

Louis