[Samba] Progress: dhcp works on Kefka, fails on Olympia.

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri Jun 10 01:25:07 UTC 2022

On Thu, 2022-06-09 at 21:16 -0400, Zombie Ryushu via samba wrote:
> DHCP works on Kefka, but Fails on Olympia.

Kia Ora Zombie,

This unstructured, blow-by-blow stream of mail is really becoming a bit
much, and is starting to make some folks annoyed.

Could you take a break for a bit on mailing the list please?

This isn't IRC, and I while I know you were hoping for that kind of
support that isn't a good reason to treat our mailing list in the same
way.

Thanks,

Andrew Bartlett

Solutions