[Samba] Bind DLZ Crash

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Jun 3 13:33:45 UTC 2022

Now, i dont know the folders on Fedora, im more a debian guy,
correct me where im wrong.

Can you also post the output of
samba_dnsupdate --verbose

Can you show the syslog when you try to start samba?
bind logs and samba log,

And your sure there is nothing in the bind9 its config files that loads a flatfile zone?
*( sorry for repeating this question)

a the full smb.conf and bind config might help..

Im also thinking, if this was an older setup from origin, "with" flat files.
Then there is nothing yet in the or samba_internal DNS or Samba_Bind9_DLZ DNS.

Which samba version was this when you provisioned ?
And what is it currently?

Greetz,

Louis