[Samba] Courses of action I can take:

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Jun 1 10:13:51 UTC 2022

On Wed, 2022-06-01 at 05:49 -0400, Zombie Ryushu via samba wrote:
> If I know what files in Samba's private folder I can delete and
> remove
>
> the join using one of my other DC, I don't know if I can delete the
>
> entire folder.

If you do have another full, working DC then rejoining the domain would
be a good, easy idea.

Just re-run the same samba-tool domain join command you did to build
this DC and it will overwrite everything (so take care!).  You may have
to delete secrets.ldb and secrets.tdb first to get past the foot-
shooting protection.

Andrew Bartlett

Solutions