[Samba] Ubuntu 22.04 and upgrade samba

Carlos carlos.hollow at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 21:04:29 UTC 2022

Thanks for your answer. In your process do you update samba packages too ?
Old is samba 4.XX now Samba4.YYY, both samba package by repo Luiz ?

I Will go create new VM with ubuntu 20.04(22.04 dont work 100% i belive....)

and demote old server and join new serve and mifrate IP

:-D

but now I'm in doubt whether to use Luiz's repo or compilosamba (as
always end) ....

:-|

Thanks;

Regards;