[Samba] session setup failed: NT_STATUS_NO_IMPERSONATION_TOKEN

Luc Lalonde Luc.Lalonde at polymtl.ca
Tue Jul 26 20:45:40 UTC 2022

Wow, that did the trick!   I historically joined using 'msktutil' with
the '--no-pac' option for some reason that I can't recall.

I retried the same command omitting this option and everything is
working great now.

Why did this work in the past and it no longer works now?

Thanks

--
Luc Lalonde, analyste
Luc.Lalonde at polymtl.ca