[Samba] Share permissions from Computer Management tab Security

Elias Pereira empbilly at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 13:38:12 UTC 2022

hi,

Checking the settings of a fileserver and reading the wiki, I came across
the sample image of setting up the Share Permissions tab and the Security
tab.

>From the Share Permissions tab, ok. I have this same configuration.

What I found strange was the configuration of the Security tab. It is given
a "Modify" permission for Domain Users.

Is this the correct way to configure it or is it just an example?

If it is an example, how in fact should I configure the share permissions?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

--
Elias Pereira