[Samba] Error in samba-tool drs updateness

Bruno Guerreiro bruno.guerreiro at ine.pt
Mon Jul 18 09:37:36 UTC 2022

Hi Douglas,
Thanks for the help, and sorry for the delay. I've been away.
I've applied the patch, and the result is this:
Missing dn CN=DC01,CN=Servers,CN=Default-First-Site-Name, from UTD vector for dsa CN=DC11,CN=Servers,CN=Default-First-Site-Name
Missing dn CN=DC02,CN=Servers,CN=Default-First-Site-Name, from UTD vector for dsa CN=DC11,CN=Servers,CN=Default-First-Site-Name
Missing dn CN=DC03,CN=Servers,CN=Default-First-Site-Name, from UTD vector for dsa CN=DC11,CN=Servers,CN=Default-First-Site-Name
Missing dn CN=DC10,CN=Servers,CN=Default-First-Site-Name, from UTD vector for dsa CN=DC11,CN=Servers,CN=Default-First-Site-Name

This DC11 is a Win2008R2 DC

BRGDS,
Bruno Guerreiro