[Samba] Samba on Printserver crashing

Christian Naumer cn at brain-biotech.de
Thu Jul 7 14:32:33 UTC 2022

>>           idmap config -02:backend = ad
>
> Is that a cut&paste typo ?

yes

>>           idmap config DOMAIN-02:range = 500-65555
>>           idmap config DOMAIN-02:schema_mode = rfc2307
>>           idmap config DOMAIN-02:unix_nss_info = yes
>>           winbind use default domain = Yes
>>           winbind offline logon = yes
>>           winbind refresh tickets = yes
>>           machine password timeout = 604800
>>           #Printing
>>           rpc_server:spoolss = external
>>           rpc_daemon:spoolssd = fork
>>           spoolss: architecture = Windows x64
>>           min domain uid = 500
>
> That '500' should be '0'

tried that already. No change.

> Rowland
>
> Please do not 'CC' me, just send posts to the mailing list.

I didn't. If you got an email it was from the list.

Regards

--
Dr. Christian Naumer
Vice President

BRAIN Biotech AG
Darmstaedter Str. 34-36
64673 Zwingenberg, Germany

T: +49 6251 9331-30
F: +49 6251 9331-11

cn at brain-biotech.com
www.brain-biotech.com

Follow @BRAINbiotech on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BRAINbiotech
Follow @BRAIN Biotech AG on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brainbiotech

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Zwingenberg | Bergstrasse
Registergericht AG Darmstadt | HRB 24758
Vorstand: Adriaan Moelker (Vorstandsvorsitzender) | Lukas Linnig
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Georg Kellinghusen