[Samba] Issue related to the backup being made on the server

Nitin Nair nitin.nair at pamas.de
Thu Jul 7 07:27:12 UTC 2022

Hello,

We have an application and we were trying to create backup onto the network drive(\\fileserver3\nitinnair ) but its throws an error saying  "Backup failed ...make sure to have writable folder for all users" even though I have access to it as you can see from the screenshot mentioned.Can you let me know why I am facing this issue? Before creating a backup onto a server wasn't a problem.

Warm regards,

N.Nair
PAMAS Partikelmess- und Analysesysteme GmbH
Dieselstr.10, D-71277 Rutesheim
Tel +49 71 52 99 63 20
Fax +49 71 52 99 63 33
www.pamas.de
mailto:nitin.nair at pamas.de
Geschäftsführer: Gerhard Schreck
Handelsregister B des Amtsgerichts Stuttgart HRB 252024