[Samba] Azure AD Sync not working

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Jul 6 08:30:10 UTC 2022

We would really prefer the password check API wasn't used like that,
but I suppose that works.

Is there any documentation on which hash formats Azure can take?

Folks had the same for Google, and then we showed that we could have
Samba store a crypt() hash and then sync that with the samba-tool
userpasswords sync toolkit.

If storing the plaintext passwords in your directory, GPG encrypted, is
not impossible then this can also be done that way, if needed.

Andrew Bartlett

Solutions