[Samba] Kerberos authentication issue after upgrading from 4-14-stable to 4-15-stable

Alex samba at abisoft.biz
Thu Jan 27 12:51:27 UTC 2022

>> The reason to use k5start is b/c some progs can't work with keytab
>> file directly. For example, nslcd.

> Where are you using nslcd ?

It's on a member server (vm-corp).

> By where, I mean on a Samba DC, or a Unix domain member, or a computer
> that isn't joined to the domain.
> Why are you using nslcd ?

I told you in our recent correspondence - that's kinda legacy system. However, it worked pretty well before the last DC upgrade. I can probably try to migrate it to winbindd but there're a lot of working services that might be affected and I wouldn't really like to touch it w/o a need.

--
Best regards,
Alex