[Samba] Kerberos authentication issue after upgrading from 4-14-stable to 4-15-stable

Alex samba at abisoft.biz
Thu Jan 27 08:11:54 UTC 2022

Hello Andrew,

> The big difference with 4.15 is likely to be that we disabled DES
> encryption types recently, so if you followed an old guide that said to
> force DES that would end badly.

[root at vm-corp etc]# net ads keytab list /usr/local/etc/padl.keytab
Vno  Type                                        Principal
  1  ArcFour with HMAC/md5                       padl at ABISOFT.BIZ
[root at vm-corp etc]#

There's no DES encryption as far as I see. Or I look at the wrong place?

--
Best regards,
Alex