[Samba] Remove LanMan auth from the AD DC and possibly file server?

Andrea Venturoli ml at netfence.it
Wed Jan 26 18:17:59 UTC 2022

On 1/26/22 19:02, Andrew Bartlett wrote:

> No, server min protocol = NT1 will still work, provided the device
> supports NTLM authentication or better

Thanks for the clarification.
Now I don't know if such devices will support NTLM or not, so this does
not change much :)
MFP printers have always been a PITA when using SMB (even without Samba).

Go ahead, as far as I'm concerned.

> This has been disabled by default for a very long time.

I know... and I've been forced to enable it explicilty on some installs :)

  bye
	av.