[Samba] Some Servers accessabel others not

Robert Steinmetz,,, rob at steinmetznet.com
Fri Jan 21 22:51:19 UTC 2022

I am running a Samba NT4 style domain. I have 3 servers hamlet ( the
PDC) , romulus and remus. each had a different role in the network.

I can access romulus and remus just fine but access to hamlet is
erratic. If I access using the 19address it always word, but accessing
by name usually doesn't work but sometimes does.

I figure it's a configuration issue but so I haven't been able to find
it. I have reviewed the logs and ther's nothing I recognize.

--
Rob