[Samba] No Domain Logon Possible after last Windows 11 Insider Update

Dirk Laurenz samba at laurenz.ws
Tue Jan 18 22:58:31 UTC 2022

Here's some additional info: https://insider.windows.com/

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: samba <samba-bounces at lists.samba.org> Im Auftrag von Dirk Laurenz via
samba
Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. Januar 2022 23:39
An: 'Rowland Penny' <rpenny at samba.org>; 'sambalist' <samba at lists.samba.org>
Betreff: Re: [Samba] No Domain Logon Possible after last Windows 11 Insider
Update

I'm a Windows Insider, so i use the newest beta. I do this - since MS
released the insider program. Until now, there was no problem.

Insider Builds will become by time general releases. So this could be your
chance to fix this in advance. I'll make an addtional level 10 debug log.

Could you download the last one?