[Samba] No Domain Logon Possible after last Windows 11 Insider Update

samba at laurenz.ws samba at laurenz.ws
Tue Jan 18 10:46:32 UTC 2022

Hi,

it's two samba ad/dcs.

root at dc01:~# cat /etc/samba/smb.conf
# Global parameters
[global]
        netbios name = DC01
        realm = SAMBA.LAURENZ.WS
        workgroup = SAMBA
        idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes
        client ldap sasl wrapping = sign
        server services = -dns
        host msdfs = yes
        dns update command = /usr/sbin/samba_dnsupdate --use-samba-tool
        log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log
        log level = 4
#       max log size = 10000

[netlogon]
        path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol/samba.laurenz.ws/scripts
        read only = No

[sysvol]
        path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol
        read only = No

root at dc02:~# cat /etc/samba/smb.conf
# Global parameters
[global]
        netbios name = DC02
        realm = SAMBA.LAURENZ.WS
        workgroup = SAMBA
        idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes
        client ldap sasl wrapping = sign
        server services = -dns
        host msdfs = yes
        dns update command = /usr/sbin/samba_dnsupdate --use-samba-tool
        log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log
        log level = 4
#       max log size = 10000

[netlogon]
        path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol/samba.laurenz.ws/scripts
        read only = No

[sysvol]
        path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol
        read only = No

root at dc02:~# samba -V
Version 4.11.17-Debian
root at dc02:~# dpkg -l | grep samba
ii  python3-samba                         2:4.11.17+dfsg-0.1raspbian1
armhf        Python 3 bindings for Samba
ii  samba                                 2:4.11.17+dfsg-0.1raspbian1
armhf        SMB/CIFS file, print, and login server for Unix
ii  samba-common                          2:4.11.17+dfsg-0.1raspbian1
all          common files used by both the Samba server and client
ii  samba-common-bin                      2:4.11.17+dfsg-0.1raspbian1
armhf        Samba common files used by both the server and the client
ii  samba-dsdb-modules:armhf              2:4.11.17+dfsg-0.1raspbian1
armhf        Samba Directory Services Database
ii  samba-libs:armhf                      2:4.11.17+dfsg-0.1raspbian1
armhf        Samba core libraries
ii  samba-vfs-modules:armhf               2:4.11.17+dfsg-0.1raspbian1
armhf        Samba Virtual FileSystem plugins
root at dc02:~#