[Samba] Samba on CentOS 8 with sssd and AD users/groups and local users/groups

Luc Lalonde luc.lalonde at polymtl.ca
Thu Jan 13 19:06:09 UTC 2022

I've tried, but came to the conclusion that Debian is evil... and I
won't go to the dark side ;-)

Seriously, I prefer the way Redhat and derivatives (Fedora, Centos, etc)
are organized.   Really, I could never get used to 'apt-whatever'.   I
also really like 'Kickstart' for auto-documenting setups.

Hardware manufacturers will also offload support if you're not using an
enterprise distro like RHEL or SUse.   I've had too man bad experiences
with this.

--
Luc Lalonde, analyste
Luc.Lalonde at polymtl.ca