[Samba] DSDB Audit of User Creation/Deletion on Samba DC

Patrick Goetz pgoetz at math.utexas.edu
Fri Feb 25 14:30:38 UTC 2022

On 2/24/22 17:06, Andrew Bartlett via samba wrote:
> That really should be logged then.
>
> No idea right now on what is going on, you will have to dig further.

Because I want a lot of stuff to happen automatically (e.g. add new user
to default groups, create a UNIX home directory, turn off password
expiration, etc.) I wrote a script to create new user accounts, which
then presumably isn't logged?

That would seem like the normal use case.  I tried creating new users
using RSAT and found the experience underwhelming.