[Samba] SPNEGO login failed: The type of a token object is inappropriate for its attempted use. (centos 8 upgrade regression)

Ahti Seier ahti.seier at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 07:48:06 UTC 2022

I did a quick grep over samba source and I could not find any other place
where NT_STATUS_BAD_TOKEN_TYPE is set other than the PAC issue. So it may
also be worth checking on IPA server "IPA
server"->"Configuration"->"Service options". If MS-PAC is set you could
experiment with unsetting it here or overriding in
"Identity"->"Services"->cifs/your.samba.host at YOUR.REALM under "PAC type".

Kontakt Jelle de Jong via samba (<samba at lists.samba.org>) kirjutas
kuupäeval E, 14. veebruar 2022 kell 21:46: