[Samba] Van Belle's packages mismatch in focal-samba413

L. van Belle belle at samba.org
Thu Feb 10 14:20:20 UTC 2022

Hai Lorenzo,

Yes, as soon as my head is more clear..
Im having a hard time currenlty after mom and granddad funerals.
Work goes slow atm and still hard to get my focus right.

To give an idea whats coming..
I'll work out what i currently have in scripts to setup a sbuild build
system,
current scripts are not on my github yet but these are coming.
I've already made a test setup for it and i need to change a few things for
the GPG keys.
With these scripts you should be able to replicate my build setup.

More to come but i must get my things straight first. Hard enough
currenlty..
Time will heal..

So far,

Greetz,