[Samba] wbinfo and trust

Ralph Boehme slow at samba.org
Thu Feb 10 08:50:50 UTC 2022

Hello Stefan,

On 2/9/22 17:48, Stefan Kania via samba wrote:
> up to 4.14 I could do a "wbinfo -m"  on a Linux domainmember, and I saw
> a list of the trusted and trusting domains. Now with 4.15 I see only my
> own domain.

this is as expected. 4.15 changed "winbind scan trusted domains" to
"no". You could change it to "yes" to get the old behaviour, but in one
of the next releases the option and the behaviour you want will be removed.

As a domain member we're only supposed to talk to a DC of our primary
domain.

Cheerio!
-slow

--