[Samba] WARNING: The "domain logons" option is deprecated

redhat redhat at techspace.nl
Sat Feb 5 10:15:19 UTC 2022

My question
I have this message in my logfiles WARNING: The "domain logons" option
is deprecated
Does this mean that in the future versions samba as pdc and openldap can
no longer be used??.

Relevant software and hardware
I use smbd version 4.13.17-Ubuntu in combination with open ldap so not
as Samba as an Active Directory (AD)

What I've already found or tried
I have tried to find out on the samba site but I can't find any
certainty here whether this option comes to yes by default or disappears
altogether.

hope someone can give me a definite answer.

redhat24

--
Dit bericht is gescanned op virussen en andere gevaarlijke
inhoud door DarkEagle scanners en lijkt schoon te zijn.