[Samba] Upgrade to 2:4.16.2+dfsg-1nmu1~deb11.1 borks printing

Aaron de Bruyn aaron at heyaaron.com
Wed Dec 28 01:38:52 UTC 2022

Sorry for the delay—your replies went to spam. Thanks Gmail! 😉

I was using the Debian repos for a good two years or so before I switched to the Van Belle repos. I don't recall what it was for, but I switched back to Debian a week or so ago to start testing since the Van Belle repos are starting to drift further and further out-of-date.

Yeah, I'm aware the perms are an insecure nightmare.
This was a temporary fix to get things back online after the update. Over the next day or two we're going to work to get things locked down again and re-enable apparmor as well as update the print spool path.

-A